BACTIBARRIER INDIA ( SINCE 2016)
The concept of self-cleaning surface was of value even before the COVID-19 crisis and has become more acceptable with this pandemic. Our vision is to provide next generation disinfection that is in line of our core values as citizens of a global community. This disinfection is effective against all kinds of microorganisms including Bacteria, Virus, Super-bugs, fungi and all dangerous contagious infections
Tested by India’s top laboratories for 3 years as of May 2020
Safe, Non-toxic and US-EPA certified
Dr Bacti products are Anti-Microbial Self Disinfecting products introduced for the first time in the Indian market.
This nano technology is incubated with CSIR-IITR (Indian Institute of Toxicology Research Govt Of India), the country’s sole research establishment for the approval of any chemical manufacturing and usage in India.
The formula has been developed, improvised & enhanced for the last many years. It comes with the most credible field studies of 30 months in USA and 11 months in India by CSIR-IITR and has been a part of many case studies and research logs that validate the product efficacy.
This revolutionary Antimicrobial Surface Disinfectant Solution is developed for the first time in India under the government’s initiatives of “Make in India”, “Swachh Bharat” and “Swastha Bharat”
Dr Bacti’s Advantages
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) registered and approved
- 100% biodegradable, Non-leaching, Non-corrosive
- Long lasting protection
- Physical killing of the virus prevents any kind of mutation
- Efficacy and effectiveness tested by many recognized Government Research Institutions and hospitals globally
- Incubated by IITR-CSIR (Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Govt Of India)
- Science based Disinfection process
- Protects surfaces by inhibiting harmful microbial growth of treated area or items.
- Believed by most trusted CLIENTS
“Dr Bacti Bringing the power of Bacti-barrier closer to you with a range of long-lasting products Bacti-barrier India.A company committed to development and research into protection from future threats e.g. COVID-21, Superbugs and Biofilms“